Friday, July 10, 2009

Stuck at 11

Ok, blog readers, I have been stuck at 11 followers for over a month now and I believe I may be following my own blog, so technically 10 followers!! I love getting new followers so everyday when I open blogger that seems to be the first thing I check. I've had a stale month to say the least with no new followers. So today I am asking what followers I do have, what can I blog about that might interest you guys? Would you guys mind mentioning me to fellow bloggers to show some love for the wee little guys (Me)? I started my blog because I am a new Mommy with no family living in the same state and only 1 friend who has a baby and we rarely see her. I feel like sometimes I am all alone, stumbling through this thing called parenthood. I wanted to connect with other Mommies who are going through what I am going through and hopefully make some good friends along the way. I apologize for my little pitty party it seems I am having today!!

2 comments:

  1. you may have more followers then that, they can choose to follow your blog but unless they click the follow button it won't show up as a follower. Like I know you follow me, but you haven't clicked that on my follow button so you don't show up as a follower. Try doing that, and maybe some of my followers will see you there and want to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fellow Mommy of two little girls. If you're interested in reading my blog here's the link. :) http://theyremyeverything.blogspot.com/ If you like that one, I also have a private one. I saw yours from Steph's blog. ;) I'll have to add myself as a follower. This is my first time reading.

    ReplyDelete