Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scrapbooking

I keep meaning to start collecting all of the materials to make Zoe a scrapbook and truth be told, I don't even know where to begin. I have lots of cute stickers but that is all so far. Truthfully if I could find someone who made pre-made scrapbooks, that would be soooo much easier. Anyone know of someone who makes pre-made scrapbooks? This is where I am right now. There is just not enough time during the week and weekends are packed from now until the end of August with birthday parties, Anniversary, vacation and baby showers. Please let me know if you know someone who does this.

1 comment:

  1. with my four kiddos i am in no way caught up on my scrapping either. i figure after they're all grown up i'll have time to scrap. ;0)

    you commented about the bum genius diapers on my blog. you can find them at a number of cloth diaper retailers on line. rgnaturalbabies.com is a good one that sells the bum genius. but you can find a number of different retailers of course.

    they are cloth diapers. so you stuff them with inserts and then have to wash them and reuse. obviously that's the bare bones simple way to explain it. if you're interested in the detailed version of cloth diapering i'd love to just email you! so email me if you're interested in learning about cloth diapering. i've been doing my three in diapers for about seven months now. amoschel (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete