Thursday, July 23, 2009
My baby will be one soon
I am having a terrible time accepting the fact that my baby is about to turn 1 years old. Part of me is sooo sad but the other part of me is super excited to watch her grow up. I just can't believe a year has already flown by. I have never, ever, ever been happier in my life. I have always had this nagging feeling like something was missing from my life, well to be honest, I no longer have that feeling. My life is complete. I have the best husband anyone could ask for and I have a beautiful, silly, happy and healthy baby girl who I live and breathe for, my goodness...she is my world!! I know all of you Mommies out there know what I am talking about. Anyway, enough mushy stuff, on to the plans for the weekend. Saturday we will be traveling back to Alabama for my niece's bday party...she will be 12. I am soooo proud of her, she really is a great kid. I call her my mini me because I swear we are so much alike. She is me basically when I was her age. On Sunday we are going to White Water for the morning and let miss Zoe play in the kiddi section. I know Bryan and I will take turns going down a few adult slides as well, heck, why not, we are paying $50 bucks. I am thinking miss Zoe will have a blast and I know I will have a blast just watching her. We are heading home after that to spend the afternoon cleaning out our storage unit to make room for new things that need to be stored such as Zoe's old toys and clothes, etc. I know we should be attending church on Sunday but we can't seem to find a church we really like. All of the churches close around us are HUGE and when I say huge I mean something like 656 people in attendance to Sunday school. Anyway, I truly know that is no excuse that we should be able to worship anywhere and trust me as soon as we find a "home" we will be in regular attendance. We both want a small church and want a church Zoe can grow up in. Anyway, I don't normally post on the weekends so this may be my last post until Monday but I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













It's so hard to accept the first birthday. I still can't believe that we're coming up on ours as well. White Water sounds like a blast..I'm sure you'll have tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteFirst bdays are hard. It doesn't get any easier. Hugs mama!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could find a good church that we fit with too. First b-days are sad! In 3 short months my littest will be turning one. :(
ReplyDelete