I just personally want to say thank you to all of the men and woman who have sacrificed their life to fight for our freedom. No words could ever, ever express the amount of gratitude I feel for each and every one of them. My heart goes out to the Moms, Dads, children, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, grandparents who have lost a loved one. May each and every one of us take the time to understand just how great of a sacrifice is made for our freedom. I pray for this war to be over. I pray for this world to have peace. That is my almighty prayer is for peace, love and happiness.
I won't be able to log on this weekend, that is why the early post.
Happy 4th to everyone. Stay safe.
Hey there,
ReplyDeleteThe C17 BBQ isn't until August 8th. Trust me...you will read all about it on my blog. hehe
Ok........so let's get your blog makeover done this week.
It has been a crazy week. Hope to post 4th pictures soon. Zoe loved the fireworks. Let me know if I can help with the blog.
ReplyDelete