Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Need Advice

Has anyone with a younger baby gotten the H1N1 shot? Zoe is 15 months old and I am desperately trying to decide if I should get the shot for her. I have found a health center that is distributing the shot from 1-4 today, I just have to make up my mind if I want her to receive the shot. I am deeply conflicted. Any advice would be so much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. We aren't getting it. To me, it's just too new. I am not at all against vaccinations. All my kids are up to date on their's. But the H1N1 is just too new, too pushed. Besides, this swine flu went around in the 70s and most people who have died or suffered severely from it have/had other medical conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, about the new blog design.. I get all my designs from thecutestblogontheblock.com And my banner I do at picnik.com. They have a lot of free stuff on there and I just size it myself to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they have the actual shot or the nasal mist. they have to be over 2 to recieve the nasal mist. In Denver our ped still does not have the shot in, but i plan on giving it to austin once they do. We just did the T-Free regular flu shot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide whether to get it for Summer and Camryn either. So much conflicting information. I hope you get some info and can make a good decision, whatever that may be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting the shot for Madison because of her heart condition...the swine flu scares me more than the vaccine. If Zoe is in daycare I would get it. Too many germs!!!

    ReplyDelete