Let's talk about something different. Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? I can't believe I am going to turn 32 on Friday the 20th. Bryan will turn 32 on Thanksgiving. Yep, that's right he has him an older woman by 6 days and he loves to rub it in every year. Christmas is right around the corner. I am so ready to put up decorations. I just want to be able to enjoy them longer. I have already been listening to Christmas music, how crazy is that? Do you think it is to early to put up decorations.
To all the Moms & Dads with little ones, how do you keep the kiddos out of the Christmas tree? Zoe will be 16 months and into everything. I am worried about her putting the pine needles in her mouth or the ornament hooks or pulling the tree over on top of her...I am stressing out. What did you guys do?
Some feedback would be great. I am thinking we will put up an artificial tree but the fake needles from the tree still fall off....argh, what to do?













We always put up our decorations the day after Thanksgiving. I feel like any time before that is too early. I can't wait though!
ReplyDeletePoor Zoey, I hope she feels better soon.
Hugs to little Zoe! A fever following the vax is a great sign, her body is having an immune response to the antigen. Being that high, she would guess she has a little something else going on as well. Hope she's back to normal fast!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's holiday time either! I'm all decorated for Christmas, lol! Kevin was away this past weekend so the girls and I seized the opportunity to put out everything...he came home to a winter wonderland, lol!
We've never had too many issues with eating the tree or ornaments but I do recommend buying the non-shatter balls. Learned that the hard way, lol!
Oh MAN, ya the Christmas tree will be a problem! How about a fake one? At least for this year. I am so so so excited for christmas this year! Even though Madi won't undertsand fully, she can still open up the gifts!
ReplyDelete