Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Where did all the comment love go?
I've lost my people who comment, where did you go? I miss you, come back. I need some big time help with the Christmas tree thing. Should I put up a real or artificial one, should I be worried about ornament hooks = Zoe's mouth, same for pine needles? I am issuing a challenge to all 25 followers....come on....leave me a comment....bet you can't do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













I'm here! Just behind on my blog reading. We have an artificial tree. It's a pre-light one and it's just easier for us. We don't put any breakable or sentimental ornaments on the bottom in the kids reach. We put kid friendly ornaments on the bottom ones that are plastic and don't need hooks. We use a piece of ribbon to hang them on the tree. By the time Christmas is here the bottom of the tree is bare from them getting a hold of everything. But no one cares, the top still looks pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteI am a big artificial tree lover... they can be up so much longer and I don't have to worry about Lily or our puppy eating the needles!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
this is our first christmas, so i am learning through your readers... we too have artificial tree with pre set lights and will probably not put ornaments on the bottom of the tree.
ReplyDeleteI'm here, just way behind as usual. :( When we put up our first tree w/ Keely's first xmas we just watched her a like a hawk so she couldn't get the ornaments and stuff off the tree. Oh and instead of hooks, I tied gold string on all of my ornaments when I first got them, so we don't use the hooks much...only for a few specialty ornaments. :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete