Thursday, November 12, 2009

Zoe's First Year Montage 11/12/09 at OneTrueMedia.com

4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I love this song! My mom used this song for Maidson's montage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were bawling making this, lol! I love her little Zoe diaper cover...what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cuuuttteee!! I cry when I go back and watch Justin and Nathan's first year Montage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't hear the song right now, b/c my speakers are messed up, but I will come back to view it when I can hear it. We did one for Keely's first year...a friend of mine did it for us. We used the song "In my daughter's eyes" by Martina McBride and I cry when I re-watch it. :( We're in the process of making one for Bryn's late b-day party on the 28th, her song is going to be "I hope you dance" by LeeAnn Womack. :) Can't wait to see it, my friend will be mailing it out tomorrow or tuesday hopefully so I can get it in time! :)

    ReplyDelete