Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Hubby, My Best Friend.

I have spent the last 9 years with this sweet man and I wouldn't have it any other way. I married my best friend. I truly believe he was sent here to save me, to take care of me, to laugh with me, to cry with me, to love me unconditionally and unselfishly. He is such a proud Daddy and he adores his baby girl with all of his heart. I am so proud of the man he has become and I look forward to spending many, many, many more birthdays with him. Beno....I love you so very much. Thank you for being the constant in my life, for being my very, very best friend, for being the person who keeps me balanced, for being the calm one in the relationship, for being a wonderful Daddy and for being a man of God. I will love you for eternity and back and then much, much more than that. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRYAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
We love you with all of our hearts,
Mommy and Zoe

1 comment: