I've been doing some research on playgroups here in Atlanta. I am really interested in meeting local Mommy's, making new friends and meeting new friends for miss Zoe along the way. I came across this fun class that is going to be offered soon. It looks like so much fun and unfortunately I work so I can't enroll Zoe in the classes right now. No worries, I have emailed the director requesting an evening class or weekend class. I just thought I would share the information with my fellow Atlanta bloggers in case any of you might be interested.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Atlanta friends introducing......
http://www.meetup.com/The-Learning-Groove-at-Atlanta-Kick/
I've been doing some research on playgroups here in Atlanta. I am really interested in meeting local Mommy's, making new friends and meeting new friends for miss Zoe along the way. I came across this fun class that is going to be offered soon. It looks like so much fun and unfortunately I work so I can't enroll Zoe in the classes right now. No worries, I have emailed the director requesting an evening class or weekend class. I just thought I would share the information with my fellow Atlanta bloggers in case any of you might be interested.
I've been doing some research on playgroups here in Atlanta. I am really interested in meeting local Mommy's, making new friends and meeting new friends for miss Zoe along the way. I came across this fun class that is going to be offered soon. It looks like so much fun and unfortunately I work so I can't enroll Zoe in the classes right now. No worries, I have emailed the director requesting an evening class or weekend class. I just thought I would share the information with my fellow Atlanta bloggers in case any of you might be interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Keep researching! I know around here they have groups for working moms that only meet on weekends and evenings.
ReplyDeleteHere's a thought actually put your child first and stay home with her.
ReplyDelete