Friday, September 25, 2009

Gratitude Challenge Day Three


My hubby, what more can I say? I am forever grateful and in love with this man. I would be completely lost without him. He makes me laugh, he's there to let me cry on his shoulder, he knows my darkest secrets, he gives heartfelt hugs, passionate kisses (I won't go any further with that haha), he is a wonderful father and a best friend all wrapped into one person. He is an optimistic person and tries to help me see the good in things always. I am a complete person with him by my side. I thank God every day for placing him "along the broken road" for me to find. He is a blessing in my life and I will forever be in love with this man. Today and always Bryan, you are my hero and I love you so very, very much!!

2 comments: