Saturday, September 26, 2009
Gratitude Challenge Day Four
What am I grateful for on day four, well my parents would be next in line to be thankful for. My parents have been married for 40 years, they continue to set the bar high for the rest of us. They have been a constant in my life. They are both filled with love and they have instilled that same gesture in me. They've always been there for me no matter what and trust me, there have been times when they should have turned their backs on me and I wouldn't have blamed them but they never did. They just reminded me what was the most important thing and that is Family. They have taught me to be the person I am today. I am forever grateful for their love, support, hugs, tenderness, guidance and patience throughout the years. Mom and Dad, I love you always. Thank you for being the wonderful parents that you are and nothing less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













I've been enjoying your Gratitude posts!!
ReplyDelete