My baby is 10 months old today. Some of the cool things she is currently doing is crawling everywhere, she has learned how to crawl up the steps. We have been trying to find a gate that would fit the opening as it is not a typical "door frame" size...any suggestions? Babies R Us, Target nor Wal-Mart carry the size we need. Zoe finally learned how to say Mama. She has been saying Da Da for some time now. I was getting worried that Mama would never get props from Zoe but she finally can say Mama, this came out of no where but it's awesome! She is pullin up and "crusing" the furniture. It will not be long before she is walking. The sweet baby is sleeping through the night almost every night. She loves bath time and playing with her bath toys. She is trying all kinds of new foods and some of her facial expressions are hilarious! Parenthood is the absolute, hands down the coolest thing I've ever done.
Happy Early Birthday my precious little angel! Mommy loves you with all of her heart and I am so proud of my baby girl!!













10 months was such a wonderful age!!! She is going to be walking in no time, so watch out!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable too!
No tips on a baby gate here, sorry, we have a 1 story house.
try lowes or home depot! they have some with adapters.........
ReplyDeleteGreat, I will try Lowes and Home Depot!! Thanks for the suggestions
ReplyDeleteHey...we got our baby gates from Super Pets. That's right - it's actually a dog gate and I love it because it is an actual gate that you can open, walk through, and close behind you - no stepping over it or having to take it down and put it back up - and we bought the width-adjustable one because our opening is also extra-wide. I'll have to try to find the actual name brand. And, the girls' "Birthday Girl" shirts came from the Gymboree Outlet, and our Carter's Outlet has almost the exact same ones.
ReplyDelete