Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fathers Day
















Ok, so I am a little late posting my Fathers Day post...give me a break, I've had a lot of playing, pooping, eating and sleeping to do. A girls got to have her beauty rest. Anyway, I wanted to tell my Daddy a few things that he may not know.
Dear Daddy,
You are a super duper cool Dad. I love how you make me laugh no matter what time of the day it is. I love how you practice walking and pulling up with me, that is a huge milestone for me and I couldn't do it without you. I love how you crawl all over the house with me so that I can go wherever I please. I love how you refuse to give me baths in the bathtub and you are sticking to the kitchen sink...pretty cool, I like to play with the faucet water. I love how you play with me in the pool. I love when you and Mommy take me for walks in the park. I love my new pink buggy. I already "lean back" and drive with one hand!! You are pretty cool to change my poopie diapers too. You are just an all around totally perfect Dad, even Mom thinks so. So today, Daddy, on your first Fathers Day, I hope you know I think you are doing a fabulous job. I am very blessed to have such a terrific Father like you. Keep up the good work. I love you Daddy with all of my heart and soul. I hope your first Fathers Day was as special as you.

With Love,
Daddy's Little Pwincess!!
Zoe





1 comment: