Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First of many beach trips!!
















Fun time at Aunt Andrea and Uncle Ashley's!! I had the best time at the beach. I must have mistaken the sand for my oatmeal because I couldn't keep the sand out of my mouth. It tasted just like my oatmeal (no flavor) and had the same consistency!! Mommy and Daddy did a good job keeping me from getting sun as I have very fair "Lockette" complexion. I was hoping to get my Mommies complexion but like most other things, I am just like my Daddy!! That's ok though, my Daddy is a hunk, at least in my Mommie's eyes!! Anyway, I loved the beach and the pool. The pool reminded me of my bathtub back home, except much colder. I hated the ocean however. The big waves were extra scary and the fact that there are so many unknown things floating in the water really scared me. My Mommy isn't a fan of the ocean either, although she has learned to go a little further out everytime she goes to the beach.










We had the best time at the beach. We went on my first beach trip when I was 9 months old.





I am 10 months old today...Happy early Bday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment