Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Harper Reese Cup

Oh our little Reese's Cup, I am about to post your 4 month stats and photos but in two days you will be 5 months. Why want time just slow down? I can't believe before we know you will be half a year old!! We are starting to see some of your personality shine through. It's so weird, for the longest time you just weren't a happy baby. You cried all day long and nothing seemed to console you but in the past month you are a different baby. You are happy all day long!! You still love to be held.....all day long but you are learning Mommy can't hold you...all day long!! You still will not sleep. You are definitely getting better but you have still yet to sleep through the night. Each night I think...tonight is the night BUT.... one day right? You rolled over for the first time at month 4. You roll from your back to your tummy and then back to your back again like a allstar, showing out constantly. You are so cute when you do it to, you are so proud and you smile so big, it is adorable!! You have started giggling now as well and I could listen to you giggle all day long! You are still sleeping in your swing some but you are starting to prefer your crib. I My fingers are crossed that we can get you out of the swing for good, seeing how you are about to outgrow it anyway! You are such a sweet, sweet baby and you absolutely LOVE and ADORE your sister. I love to watch your little face llight up when she talks to you. You watch her intently, studying everything she does....no doubt taking notes!!! You love for Zoe to read to you and she loves reading to you. I could watch you two interact all day! You two girls are the loves of my life, along with your sweet Daddy of course. I am so proud of all your little milestones you are reaching each day. Can't wait to watch you grow! We love you baby girl. I will be posting in just a couple of days your 5 month post!! Internet Explorer is not letting me download photos right now and it is late so I will post photos tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment