Monday, August 29, 2011

Zo Zo you are three





My beautiful ray of sunshine,
You are the light in our days. You are joyeous, youthful, fun loving spirited, tenderhearted, kind hearted, precious, funny and most of all beautiful on the inside and out. Daddy and I love you so very much baby girl. We watch you every day blossom right before our eyes. We are still in disbelief that you are three years old. It seems like just yesterday we were scared and excited all in one, waiting on you to make your appearance in this world. Today at 3 you are doing some of the following things.
You love, love, love music. You own a drum, tambourine, flute, trumpet, piano, two guitars and a microphone. You play each of them daily. What were we thinking getting you a drum for your birthday....no more peace and quiet!!! You love to sing. It's so stinkin cute.
You love to read books. We are constantly reading which is such a wonderful thing. Some of your favorite books right now are Big Sister, Bambi, Beauty and the Beast, Three Little Pigs, Five Little Monkeys.
You love for Mommy to sing you lullabys all the time. I have to sing all of the following songs before nap time and bed time. Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You are my Sunshine, Barney songs.
You have decided that you are going to be a Roll Tide fan....booooooo. Mommy is not happy about this, however your Daddy is ecstatic!!!
You love your little sister. You are still a little rough with her but we are working on it with you.
Your little sister loves you. She just smiles and giggles at everything you do.
You are still loving your baby dolls. It's is so much fun to watch you hold your baby, change your baby's diaper, give your baby a bath, rock your baby. You are very motherly with your baby dolls.
You always want to help me cook, do the dishes, do the laundry, water the plants, make the beds. This is a wonderful quality that I hope will stick with you as you grow older.
You are tender hearted just like me. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not but it is definitely a genuine quality to have.
You still won't eat. This drives me absolutely bonkers still to this day. I think you maybe gained a 1lb, 1.5 lbs in a year. You are just going to be little. I can't say much. I was 90 lbs when I graduated High School.
You are such a good sleeper. You always have been a good sleeper. You crack me up though, the positions that I find you in when I come in your room to check on you during the night. You could be in the floor, half on the bed and half on floor, upside down in your bed or sideways. I just turn you the right way and cover you back up.
You didn't go "under" the water but maybe 3 times this summer. We are working on this with you so hopefully next summer you will show some interest in learning to go under the water.
Zoe, you are the most amazing little girl. Your Daddy and I couldn't be prouder of the little lady that you are becoming. We admire your big heart. We love to make you laugh and hope you always laugh throughout life. Laughter is very important. We hope we are doing a good job guiding you. We love you so very much baby girl!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Aw! What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Sweet Zoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most adorable thing ever...love it! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete