Oh sweet Harper Reese: What are you up to at 3 months? Let me share!
You WON'T, absolutely WON'T sleep in your crib. I just don't get it. We have resorted to letting you sleep in your swing beside our bed. You will actually sleep in the swing. This is a fix for a little while but you can't sleep in a swing forever. What to do, what to do??
You are overall a very happy baby. You love to "talk" and smile. I haven't heard you giggle yet but I just know we will here it any day now.
You are just getting over your first stomach virus and ear infection. Poor baby you had both at the same time, not fun.
You have found your feet. It is so cute the looks you give your feet like hhmmm, what are these things and man do they taste good!!
You love to be held and let anyone know your unhappiness when you aren't the center of attention.
You love to smile at your big sister. I think you know she is your big sister, it's so cute!
You weigh 11'6 right now. I think with you being sick you lost a little weight but trust me you are definitely making up for lost time!
You are sitting up with the help of the bumbo. Everywhere we put you, you try and sit up, your car seat, in our arms, the swing. Slow down baby girl.
I swear any day now you are going to roll over. You are so close.
We love you little girl so very much. You are VERY different than your sister but we are learning to adjust to "YOU"!
This post is late again as you are almost 4 months old but like I always say better late than never.
All our Love,
Mommy and Daddy













Adorable!! I can't believe she is already 3 months!! How is everything else going?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Harper Reese... what a great name. What an adjustment, huh? It gets better each month. Or maybe you learn to deal with two better as each month passes... anyway, Harper is precious! Love all the pics
ReplyDelete