Thursday, December 9, 2010

Once again

Once again I am posting about not having enough time to blog. Well I've been a stay at home Mommy now for 10 days and in those 1o days, I have visited the Unemployment Office (Yuck), visited Sevierville TN for some good girls weekend shopping, we rented our condo...finally but the renter wants to move in by January 8th....OUCH! I have been searching with all the free time I have frantically for us a house to move into, this is on top of packing, Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, planning a baby shower for a friend, buying goodies to eat and dirty santa gifts for our "friends" Christmas party, plus trying to pick out colors and decorations for baby Lockette's room, find Zoe a toddler bed and toddler bedding, dresser for her new room, I tell you, it's just never ending. I miss all of my blogging buddies very much and hope nothing too big has gone on over the past 15 days while I have missed blogging. If any of you decide to go private, please email and let me know, that is of course you are ok with me still following you. I hope all of you are doing good, trust me, I miss you guys and hopefully after the holidays things will SLOW down and I can get back to blogging. I will blog when I can. Happy Holidays to all!!

5 comments:

  1. Good grief!! And I thought MY life was crazy right now. I hope things settle down for you soon and you can finally enjoy being a SAHM :)

    You have such great pics and with the problems with Blogger's picture uploaderrr... you should download Windows Live Writer. Just google it. It's free and easy to use, it's how I always write my posts and make my pictures really big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, are you expecting baby #2??? Seems like you're going through lots of changes! I hope it all works out for you and doesn't drive you crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start a new private blog, but leave my regular one open. If you're interested, let me know. Hope things calm down a little for you! You sound stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you make time to relax! Miss you, hope you guys are doing great. Don't worry about your blog, it's supposed to be fun and not stressful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got exhausted reading all of that. You need to take care of yourself too! My mom told me something that I'm going to tell you... "an empty well can't give water".

    ReplyDelete