Monday, November 22, 2010
It's a ................................
For those of you who guessed a girl, you got it correct!!! Zoe is going to have a baby sister! We are beyond thrilled especially since we already have everything girly! I already have the name picked out, paint colors picked out, bedding I am working on that as we speak, I've been buying diapers for about 2 months now, gearing up for baby girls arrival! Poor Bryan, he's already said, we'll figure out how to pay for weddings later!! He is excited but I think he secretly wanted a boy....what Daddy doesn't but he is happy to hear baby girl is healthy. I'm a little sad. We took Zoe with us this morning, our camera and our video camera, the ultrasound tech wouldn't let us use either one. The tech also was very boring, she didn't get into the appointment at all. I really wanted today to be special for Zoe but it turned out to be kind of boring for her. I just wish the tech would have gotten her involved a little more. We plan on doing something special with her tonight at our birthday dinner. That's right, my birthday was this past Saturday! I turned the big "33". I shopped all day with my MIL on my birthday and had birthday dinner with hubs, Zoe and In Laws. It was a nice day and a nice weekend. What is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













YAY!!! Another girl just like me! We make really cute girls so good thing we are going to make another!! hehe! So happy the baby is healthy, that is the most important. My hubby was a little disappointed too but he is getting over it! I don't blame them... BUT I am SO EXCITED for you and me!! YAY!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations of a healthy baby girl! There is nothing better in this world than a daddy with his girls. <3 I love watching Kev play princesses and sing along to Disney movies, lol! But I assure you, he gets plenty of Thomas the train and Scooby Doo play time as well...girls can be boyish!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys and totally wish I could fly down there and do newborn photos for you!
Awesome!!! Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving! You have a lot to be thankful for!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new baby girl. Two little girls are gonna be soo much fun. dressing them alike will be the CUTEST!! CONGRATS~!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You are going to love having two girls! It is so fun to have a house full of pink, lol, and I loved getting out all the cute baby girl clothes and shoes I had from Molly again for Nora. :) So happy she is healthy. I remember our ultrasound tech was super boring too, I just wanted to shake her and tell her how important it was for us! Oh, and HAPPY late birthday!
ReplyDeleteLittle girls are so much fun! yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteyeah, congratulations that is so exciting!! stay healthy! thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!! And congrats on the baby girl! Zoe is going to be such a good big sister! Are you going to announce her name?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I just answered my own question. :) Yay for another girl, just like me. HAHA! Girls are so much fun though, as you already know with Zoe. My U/S tech wasn't that exciting with either of my sonograms, but I was glad on my 2nd one with Brynleigh that she at least changed her mind and let my mom and Keely come in...she'd originally said that only one person could be in the room with me. I'd explained that I wanted my mom to see b/c she'd never had a sonogram with any of her kids and that I wanted Keely to be able to see. I was glad she at least changed her mind! :)
ReplyDelete