Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I have been a slacker
My apologies, I have been a blogging slacker! There is just so much going on right now. I am becoming a stay at home Mommy after November 30th so I have been preparing myself for that mentally and physically. We've been out of town visiting friends and family on the weekends. My nieces stayed with us from Thursday to Sunday this past weekend. We have been buying random things, stocking up for baby Lockette, getting our house ready to rent out and looking for rental houses, Zoe turned 27 months on November 3rd, it's been just craziness. I have still been really bad about downloading my photos. I hope to do that soon. I still haven't posted much about baby Lockette, I feel terrible because I documented a lot with Zoe....I'm sorry baby Lockette!! Let me catch my breath and I will post soon, I feel huge by the way. I will be exactly 19 weeks on Thursday of this week. We find out if baby Lockette is healthy and the gender on Monday the 22nd, I am so very, very excited! Any guesses......I guess boy, just because I feel so much differently this time. I will post again soon. All the Mommy to be's out there, I hope all of you are doing wonderfully. My prayers go out to each of you. My favorite blogs and blog friends, I miss you and hope to catch up with you soon. I hope everyone is doing great and geating super excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I know I am!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













I've been missing too! I have reached my limit for my pictures and have to pay to continue. I am a tight wad with money sometimes. So sorry to hear about what is happening with your job. I lost mine in July and it has truly been a blessing. The kids are flourishing from it. It might be nice to get off your feet some too!
ReplyDeleteHello there!!! We're still here...no worries.
ReplyDeleteMy pregnancies were SO different but both girls. =) Can't wait to hear more about Baby Lockette...hope you have a chance to rest ;o)
ReplyDeleteMy pregnancies are sooo different and they are both girls! I'm guessing GIRL...healthy is the most important! Isn't it going by fast this time? Crazy!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing great! It sounds like you have so much going on. I hope Monday goes great, I'm guessing girl. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on becoming a SAHM! Can't wait to hear more about that decision. Very excited to hear the sex of baby Lockette...it's fun to guess so I'll take a stab...I say GIRL! (But I may be biased, lol)
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!