Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh Boy....it's that time!

So I said the word "shoot" the other night in front of Zoe. Let's just say it is her new favorite word....WOOPS!! She ran around the house all night saying shoot Mommy shoot!! Guess it's that time, note to self, watch what I say!! I have a little repeater on my hands. Hope all of you have a fabulous weekend and such a blessed Mothers Day. I plan to do a Mothers Day post either late Saturday night or Sunday. Until then ta ta friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...God knows what will be coming out of my kids' mouths then! Scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, she's at the "Sponge" age where she absorbs everything she sees and hears! It's a fun time to see all the things she picks up on, yet also a scary time to see all the stuff she picks up on! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-X It'll only get worse. You don't even want to know what I have Rylee on video saying at 18 months, lol!

    ReplyDelete