http://www.joyfolieblog.com/2010/05/joyfolie-giveaway.html? You must see these shoes, oh my goodness. Fantastic give away
Monday, May 17, 2010
Let me count the ways
Okay, most of you don't know my love for shoes!! I rarely allow myself to give into this love for shoes. I just know there are so many other things that we need besides shoes BUT - I would absolutely hands down L-O-V-E to win the giveaway of some of the most adorable shoes that I have EVER seen. What a fantastic give away and what a fantastic blog. Hop over and follow and sign up for the give away, I know you will be hooked as well!!
http://www.joyfolieblog.com/2010/05/joyfolie-giveaway.html? You must see these shoes, oh my goodness. Fantastic give away
http://www.joyfolieblog.com/2010/05/joyfolie-giveaway.html? You must see these shoes, oh my goodness. Fantastic give away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Those are adorable...good luck!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I'm not a shoe girl for myself, but I am for Jenna!! I hope you win them!!!
ReplyDelete