Monday, April 12, 2010

Zoe's Second Easter

Little late but here goes.
We started off Easter weekend by Nana and Paw Paw giving Zoe an Easter basket full of goodies on Friday night. She really liked her bubbles the most...go figure!!! Saturday morning we took her to Bryan's parents church for their Easter Egg hunt. She was so precious! This is the first year we've gotten to watch her hunt on her own, she is growing up so fast.
After the Church egg hunt we went to Bryan's grandmothers house for lunch. Zoe loves, loves, loves her Great Grandmother but most of all Bryan's cousin Amy. Zoe has always loved Amy since she was itty bitty. Amy has always been able to make Zoe laugh, so cute.
Saturday night we went to visit some of our friends and their baby, Turner (he just turned 1). Him and Zoe played with a little house for a bit but for the most part, they were just checking each other out....don't you get any ideas Mr. Turner...Zoe isn't dating until she is 30! Ha ha
We had dinner with Bryan's parents Saturday night and then Bryan and I slipped away for a couple of hours to visit some of our other friends. It was nice to get away for a bit even if it was only for a couple of hours.
Sunday was spent at church with all of Bryan's family minus his sister whom is in Tampa FL. We had a very special and blessed day celebrating Easter with family and we really enjoyed the Easter service at church as well. I am warning you, picture overload is about to take place. Love this little girl to pieces.





















5 comments:

  1. How cute is she??! Love her easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her, she is so beautiful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!! She sure did have a great Easter!!! Love her little blonde hair, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is seriously just TOO CUTE for words!!! She makes me happy to see her cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute in her dress with the pink bow on her head! I'm so glad I have a girl I'll be able to dress up!

    ReplyDelete