Tuesday, April 20, 2010
First Swim Lesson
Zoe had her first swim lesson this past Saturday at the YMCA close to our house. She was cautious at first but definitely warmed up to the whole swimming thing by the end of the lesson. I wish I could have caught her face either with our camera or the video recorder when the instructor pushed her under water for the first time. She didn't cry one bit but she was totally shocked at what had just happened, she was a little trooper. We preceded to do this another couple of times but by the third time she was done!!! Her lessons are every Saturday from now until May 15th. I love that this is something her Daddy and I both get to experience with her.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Fun, fun, fun! We're starting in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, if we could do it without me actually having to get into my bathing suit, I'd be really psyched, but whatev...