I Heart that baby girl is now counting to 10!! She is absolutely adorable to watch.
I Heart that she ate more last night at dinner than I have EVER seen her eat. It's amazing how we can trick her into thinking she is eating SPAGHETTI EVERY NIGHT!!!
I Heart that Daddy and Mommy both get to be a part of Zoe's first swim lessons this weekend. We are excited beyond words.
I Heart that Mothers Day is right around the corner. I love Mothers Day!! What a truly special day.
I Heart that I finally won a Giveaway but I question why the giveawayer (is that a word) hasn't contacted me about sending my winning item in several days....hhhmmm!!!
I Heart that I finally shaved my legs last night.....what.....TMI for you??
I Heart that one of these days I will do something for myself and actually go get highlights in my hair.....ONE OF THESE DAYS!!
I Heart that I have the best friend, husband and Daddy a wife could have. Love Him.
I Heart that our community pool will open up soon.













Counting to ten??? How old is she again? I may try the spaghetti thing...Hailey isn't eating anything!
ReplyDeleteAlmost counting to 10. We'll say one and she will say two. We'll say three and she will say four!! It's so cute. Try picking something she loves to eat and yeah just telling her that is what you are having. Last night, it's so gross but she ate a cold hamburger mashed up with ketchup, 2 crescent rolls and cheese jambalya with sausage. We pureed green beans and carrots in the Jambalya. Thrown together meal!! Hope it works for you.
ReplyDeleteYay for counting to ten! That is awesome! Great hearts today! I have to shave everyday for work and I hate it! And nope not TMI for me! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh those first borns are always over-achievers...lol. Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteI just painted my toe nails this morning AND shaved my legs...big day for me...lol. I also painted PB Cup's toenails...RED. She keeps walking around pointing to her toes and saying "owie, owie" so funny.
You are a wonderful Mommy. Have fun at swim lessons this weekend. Aren't you about ready to have another one? ;)
Those are awesome!!! My husband hearts when I shave my legs. HAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteI Heart your banner! Super cute!!
ReplyDelete