Construction has begun on our house repairing all of the water damage, finally. We went to visit Bryan's parents this weekend and left Zoe with them until Thursday. I am missing my baby something awful already. It just doesn't seem right without her in the house but we wanted to keep her away from dust, fumes and anything potentially dangerous that comes with the repairs to the house.
Let's see, what else is going on in the Lockette household. Zoe is starting swimming lessons on April 17th at the YMCA. This class is a parent/tot class so Bryan and I are super excited this is something we can do with Zoe.
We are going to New Orleans in a few weeks for my sister's birthday. This should be a fun and interesting trip. I haven't been to New Orleans in about 7 years.
I am searching for Easter dresses for Zoe and myself right now. So far I haven't had much luck but I hope to have this done soon. We will be going back to Bryan's parents house for Easter.
That about wraps it up in a nutshell what has been going on with us and what will be going on with us in the near future. I am finally going to post some new pictures of Zoe, they are some 19 month pictures.
Bye yall!!













So is so adorable! I hope the repairs go smoothly. You are going to love the parent/tot swim class. We did one and loved it, now Molly is a huge swimming fan. Have fun in New Orleans!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is 19 month old Zoe! Sounds like you guys have been super busy! Good luck with all the house repairs, smart to have Zoe stay away, but it must be hard! Almost to thursday!
ReplyDeleteOMG is Zoe beautiful! I love the pictures! I am looking for easter dresses too...I am sick of pink so I am looking for green or aqua. Let me know if you find anywhere with cute dresses. Good luck on the construction of your house, what a pain!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to be in NOLA Mar 29-Apr 1. When are you guys going down?
ReplyDelete