It's Tuesday, I still have to make it to Thursday without my baby girl. I woke up thinking this morning that I wished Bryan's Mom would email me some pictures of Zoe and what do you know, she must have been reading my mind because when I got to work she had emailed me pictures. I am missing my baby so the pictures help. Just want to document her fun time with her Nana and Paw Paw, by the look from the pictures, she isn't missing Mommy and Daddy one bit!!
I am married to a wonderful man whom I have been married to for 7 wonderful years. We have a beautiful, precious baby girl who is filled with more happiness and life than I ever hoped. I love to blog although it is getting harder to blog and keep up with all of the blogs I follow!! I love spending time with my family, reading, Auburn Tigers football, Atlanta Braves baseball, I love dancing, shopping, swimming and being outdoors. I want to learn to sew. I want to learn more about photography and eventually pursue photography as a career. I am very blessed to have such an amazing life with such amazing people a part of it.
Aw, looks like she's having a blast!! Thursday will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteAwww...just remember, they're not going to send you the pictures where she's in the corner moaning, "Mama! Mama, I need you!"
ReplyDeleteShe does look pretty damn happy though!
Tooooo cute! Boxes make the best fun!
ReplyDeleteso cute, she looks to be in great hands! Almost to thursday!
ReplyDelete