Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weight Watchers + Me

Weight Watchers and I are now new friends. I joined yesterday and my target goal is to lose 10 lbs. This coming from a girl who loves her some Pizza Hut pizza, Wendy's cheeseburger, McDonald's french fries and Steak and Shake milkshakes. Ok, so those are my favorite things to eat when we eat out which normally is only on the weekends. We do really good during the week, cooking each night. Today I've had Pop Tarts for breakfast (this will be the hardest time for me to eat better), 4pts, for lunch I ate a Thomas Original english muffin with turkey bacon and cheese + jello snack cup, 10pts, that only leaves me 5 pts for tonight.....hhhmmmm, wonder what I can eat that is under 5 points?

DID I MENTION TO YOU GUYS THAT I AM STARVING!!! I actually kind of started this last Wednesday but I am really serious now. Time to buckle down. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Tiffany! Glad to know you love the same junk food i love! Add some exercise and you loose the weight in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You can do it!! WW works!! Just stock your fridge with sugar free jello's and WW microwave popcorn for anytime the munchies hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! You can also see my other (more sarcastic blog) at thejoyofivf.blogspot.com. I have issues and they all come out on that blog...including my own weight crap! My family is far away too, so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Totally forgot to tell you that Nutella is a hazelnut/cocoa butter that you can put in toast and things like that...yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete