Zoe and I went to Monkey Joes last weekend on a Mommy/daughter date and had a blast. For those of you who don't have a Monkey Joes, let me paint a picture for you....think tons of kids, lots of inflatable bouncy houses/slides, balloons, rides and lots of yummy kiddie food. Zoe is still so little (she is tiny for her age) so I got to go down the slides with her and bounce in the bouncy houses with her, oh so much fun. What an experience with my daughter. By the time we left, I was one soaking wet from sweat Mama. She and I got out of the house while Daddy painted in the house. That's right folks, we moved the gate that we had up to keep Zoe in our living room. We figured it is time she got to explore the house. We now have the gate at the top of our stairs (stairs going down to front entrance). We have outlet covers on every outlet, latches on all cabinets, we are lacking the safety knobs to go on the stove (Zoe loves to try and turn these GAS oven knobs) and we still need to get the safety knobs to go on the doors so that she can't get the door opened to outside. We are hoping to get these done this weekend....IF IT DOESN'T SNOW OR ICE!!! . I hope it doesn't but the weather is calling for a chance of this, oh joy!! Anyway, Zoe is having so much fun exploring and we are having fun watching/following her all over the house. If the weather isn't bad we are going back to Monkey Joes this weekend with Daddy. He missed out on the fun so we must go back...for his sake!!!
I will post some new pictures soon. Zoe will be 18 months on February 3rd. She is getting to be such a big girl. I am loving watching her everyday, something new with her everyday.
As far as Weight Watchers and me, yea, not doing so good. I have good days and bad but here lately the bad outweighs the good...shame on me. I do ok during the week but the weekends are killing me. I am aiming to do better this weekend. My problem is that I am scheduled to have my wisdom teeth out next Thursday so in my mind I am thinking I should splurge this weekend and eat/drink what I want. Hey, I'm sure I will lose some weight just because I won't be able to eat a whole lot for several days....I know, bad way to lose weight but hey, I'll take it any way I can!!
What about you guys, are you dieting, if so, what is working for you?













Can't wait to see some new pics of Zoe! She's getting so old :(
ReplyDeleteI could never diet..the only thing that ever works for me is exercise. Although, a lot of it, lol :(
This is a really pretty well designed blog, I am glad you are feeling better. I am struggling with the whole diet issue right now too...still saying I am losing baby weight problem: daughter is now 4! Good luck with the wisdom teeth. I am following your blog so I will be back.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear she is saying yes! Austin loves to say no, his favorite word. I hate diets, i just try and exercise more than i eat....easier said than done! good luck!
ReplyDelete