Friday, January 29, 2010
4 out of 4 nights
Not sure what is going on with miss Zoe. 4 out of 4 nights this week she has decided to have play time at odd hours of the night, 12:45, 3:15 and 5:25, what gives? She is doing pretty good though with putting herself back to sleep but it still wakes us up when she is playing with her baby dolls. It cracks me up to hear her playing with her dolls just talking up a storm but you can't understand a word she is saying. It is so cute and funny maybe after the first couple of nights but it is wearing on weary Daddy and Mommy who already have to get up at the crack of dawn for work. Tell me, has anyone else gone through this stage? Is this a stage? Is it her teeth? Is it she is getting too much sleep? I just don't understand what is causing her to wake up and want to "play"!! I am glad the weekend is here. Maybe us weary parents can get some solid sleep. Hope everyone bundles up this weekend and stay inside if possible. Try not to get on the roads unless absolutely necessary. Be safe and stay warm!! Man, I now is when I wish we could use our fireplace. Thought I would leave you with a picture of my sweet happy baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Madi goes through stages of sleep too. She will sleep throught the night for 2 months and then the next month get up 3-4 times...I honestly dont get it either! I guess it must be normal though. At least Zoe puts her self back to sleep...i have to go in there and put her back down.
ReplyDeleteZoe is sooo cute! I love her checks!
We're having that issue right now. Hailey will sit herself up and just cry, but can't seem to put herself back to sleep...all I have to do is lay her back down, but then I'm awake! Argghhh...am I commenting on a lot of your posts today? Or did you just post a lot today?
ReplyDelete