Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whew

I spent so much time Sunday and yesterday trying to catch up on everyone's post from last Friday until yesterday that I was unable to post my own post. I am all caught up now. I didn't get to comment much because seriously, I spent so much time reading!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I am going to let you in on a peek of our Thanksgiving. Didn't get to get a picture of the turkey before it was carved...boo but got lots of cute pictures of Zoe. Enjoy!!





















Each day with my sweet baby girl is a day filled with happiness and blessings.

5 comments:

  1. She is so so beautiful! I love her blonde hair and little cheeks! Little girls are just so much fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness!! Those are adorable pictures!!!

    Thank you so much for your prayers, we really appreciate them and do feel a bit of peace through them. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics, love zoe pink hat and jacket, too cute! she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Zoe's floral outfit! Glad you guys had a nice T day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word....never before have I seen such cuteness. I mean, besides my own of course!!!

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete