Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogging Break

I just wanted to wish all of you, my friends a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a blessed New Year. I am heading to Alabama and will be taking a break from a computer until after Christmas. I hope everyone's holidays are so special. I can't wait to catch back up and see everyone's pictures, here your stories and see what everyone got for Christmas. My heart goes out to all of you that are missing loved ones this Christmas. I hope each day brings peace to your heart. My thoughts, heart and prayers are with all of you.

Love, Love, Love,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous Christmas and a safe trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll be back to blogging soon! Wanted to tell you that if you click the pictures of the baby gear I posted about, they are linked to the sites I got them. HTH!!

    ReplyDelete