Friday, December 11, 2009

Blog bluh!!

I haven't posted in so long. Real Estate has picked up....I am so happy, it just doesn't leave me much time to blog anymore. I hate to get on the computer at night because that is my time to spend with Bryan and Zoe. I go to be around 10 0r 10:30 because I get up so early to come to work. Anyway, just wanted all of you to know if I am away for a few days at a time, everything is fine, just staying busy.

Now, onto the weekend. I am hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping this weekend. Has everyone finished? I love this time of year. I have had so much fun trying to guess presents for everyone. I have especially had fun buying for Zoe. Can anyone suggest some good childrens Christmas books?

I am so upset, I've decided to take Zoe's picture everyday for the 25 days of Christmas in front of our Christmas tree.....I FORGOT TO TAKE HER PICTURE ON THE 8TH. I am just sick about it. I wanted the dates to be on the pictures when I printed them. Any suggestions?

Bryan and I are going on a date tonight. I am excited to have him to myself for a night. Zoe's daycare host "Parents night out" once a month a we haven't been able to do it for like 4 months, just time conflict. We are taking them up on the offer tonight. We are going to a theater called "The Fork & Screen". I never want to go to any other movie theater. This place offers smaller theater rooms with tables, candles and reclining chairs. They have a wonderful menu to choose dinner from and if you would like a drink, they serve any drink you want. What a great place....just love it.

So, have I ever mentioned that Bryan was an Auburn University graduate but a die hard Alabama fan. If you know football, you know that these two teams are the ultimate rivalry teams in SEC football. I am an Auburn fan so when Alabama won the SEC championship, I cringed....booooooooo. Now, I have to listen to Bryan trying to teach Zoe to say Roll Tide #1...............it is sooooo annoying. Just needed to vent about that for a minute.

Zoe is a dancing machine these days. She loves to boogie down to "The Freshbeat Band"....they personally make me want to scream when I hear them sing. She is so stinkin cute though. One of these days I am going to sit down and figure out how to upload a video so you can see her gettin down.

Well, that is all I have for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will leave you with a picture of our sweet family.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany, so sorry for my lack of comments lately, I have been reading and getting caught up after our hospital stay. You can change the date on your camera to the 8th and take her picture, that way you have them all in order. It can stay your "little secret" that the actual pic wasn't taken on that day. That theater sounds really neat! Wish we had a place like that around here! Glad real estate is picking up for you! I know staying busy makes your days go quicker and then you get to be with Zoe!

    ReplyDelete