"Here's a thought actually put your child first and stay home with her".
First of all you know nothing about my life and don't you think if I could afford to stay at home with my child I would? Keep your anonymous tips to yourself if you are going to be cruel. You are not welcome here.













You know what? It's never worth it to publish anon comments... they are anon because they are too scared to leave their real name. Not worth it...
ReplyDeleteIt still stings ya know, that was my first mean comment. I never read the comments before I post them (I know that is bad) but I never imagined in a million years that someone would have something rude and malicious to say about my post. For the most part my post are always positive.
ReplyDeleteWhat a jerk. I disabled my anon comments cuz I just don't have the heart to deal with mean commenters. I'm sorry someone was so miserable and felt the need to attempt to spread their misery on to you =(
ReplyDeleteWhat an ass...I wouldn't have bothered responding to such a ridiculous comment. Some people are just plain stupid, lol. Sorry you had to deal with such negativity...hugs!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's completley out of line. Some people are just unhappy and try to make everyone else as miserable as they are. Just ignore!
ReplyDeleteSorry you have to deal with mean people!
I'd totally ignore it! They don't personally know your life, so they don't have the right to judge you.
ReplyDelete