Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I normally take the weekends off

Sorry, I've been a bad blogger. Problem with the weekends is we are normally traveling to see either my parents or Bryan's parents or I just simply don't want to turn on a computer on the weekends as I work on a computer all day M-F. I am behind several days on my gratitude challenge but I will just pick up like today is day 10.

Today I am thankful for this beautiful weather (temperature) we are having. I can't say so much for the rain, it's like go away already, enough is enough!! Oh well I am hoping that the weather will be gorgeous this weekend so that we can take Zoe to the pumpkin patch for a hay ride, pumpkin picking, photo taking day!! I love fall. As I've said before, I am totally a summer baby. Give me the sunshine, warm weather and a pool and I am in heaven but man, fall is really growing on me. I am not however looking forward to the time change. If this rain would ever go away for an extended period of time, I would like to enjoy the last few days of daylight before it's completely dark at 5:30, hence when we are driving home from work. Happy Fall everyone. I hope all of you are enjoying this weather as much as I am.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the weather stays nice so you can fit in all the fun fall stuff this weekend! Fall is my favorite time of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated the time change in the fall and then having to drive home in the dark. It was no fun! But the temps cooling off and pumpkin picking is so much fun during Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete