Thursday, October 22, 2009

Picture overload....think this is the last one!! Sorry





4 comments:

  1. Never apologize for posting adorable pictures of your beautiful daughter..I never get tired of seeing them!

    I can't believe you got to meet Hope! How cool is that?! Awesome.

    And as far as Stones goes...we are going to wrap up this session on Halloween. Everyone is trying to lose as much weight as they can before Halloween. I am so glad you are feeling like you have got something that is going to work for you! I hurt my knee...don't know how...and I haven't been able to run. :( So that has set me back and is making me focus more on diet...which is something I am terrible at.

    So great to hear from you!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

    XXX, Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so incredibly precious@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love all the pictures. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete