Friday, May 29, 2009

Zoe's Tutu fun!!
















Okay, now that I have learned how to post pictures with my post you guys are in trouble! LOL





Zoe had a ball having her picture taken in this tutu. I ended up buying her one from THEPRINCESSANDME at Etsy. I can't wait for it to come in, she will be so happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, adorable pictures!!! I actually know how to make a tutu. It's actually pretty easy. I'm going to make one for my Zoey as soon as I get all the supplies.

    I love, love, love Auburn. The whole community and small town is just wonderful to me. I have a lot of friends who live down there. It's really a great place to live.

    I got the name "O'ville" because of our last name. It starts with O and I just added the ville to give it more of a ring. Corny, I know. I'm actually from the NASCAR capital of the world.. at least that's what people around here think anyways.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweetest darned comment ever! :D I am gushing about her tutu! I'm dying to make my Neice one but, I admit it ... I'm too lazy. HAAHA!


    B

    ReplyDelete