Thursday, November 10, 2011
Oh my poor little blog
It has been months since I have blogged. I can't believe I just typed that sentence. My dear blog, whom I depended on so much when I was a first time new Mommy to Zoe. My outlet, my safety net because there were so many new Mom bloggers at the time. Life has just gotten to hectic. What with Facebook, emails and Pinterest plus raising two sweet girls, my little blog had just been left behind. I miss blogging, I truly do. I think another reason I quit blogging is because I was frustrated and I am still frustrated because I can never get photos to download anymore. I don't know what changed but I can't even get one photo to download in less than 10 minutes. It's ridiculous. If any of you have any suggestions, I will be glad to listen. Zoe is my 3 year old little social butterfly. That girl loves to talk. She talks from the minute she wakes up to the minute she goes to bed. She is such a sweetie pie and so darn tender hearted. I could just gobble her up with Love. She is a pure heart and she just wants to learn every little thing she can learn daily. Harper is 7 months old now and growing like a weed. I was just telling Bryan tonight, I feel like all I do all day long is feed that girl; oh and change diapers too!! No really, it feels like I can't get enough baby food/bottles in Harper. She is my little eater. she is trying so hard to sit up. She cracks me up, she uses her sleeper/clothes to try and pull herself up. She can sit for a few seconds in tripod position but then she falls right over. She rolls all over the living room and quickly. I can set her in the middle of the blanket and walk 10 ft, turn around and she is across the room, rolling style. She will put her knees under her but hasn't attempted to go forward or backwards yet!! She is pretty much the happiest baby ever and she is sleeping so much better. I really feel her little ears have given her so much problems but right now they are cleared up and you can tell because she is sleeping better. I love her so much and love her little laugh/smile. She lights up a room with her smile. It is pretty much the best smile ever!! Bryan and I are doing good. We celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary in August with a trip to Chicago. We took in a Cubs game and just fell in love with downtown Chicago. We loved it in the summer but I can guarantee we wouldn't love it so much in the winter. Things are good though. Our lives are hectic but filled with so much love sometimes I feel like I could just pop I am filled with so much love and happiness. Hope all of you are doing good. Oh how I miss my favorite blogs I use to follow. I will hopefully one day follow you again. Until then, I hope life treats everyone well. Enjoy each and every day because we aren't promised every day! Hug your loved ones tight tonight and always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Nice to "see" you again! Sorry blogger is so annoying for you. I haven't had any issues :(
ReplyDelete