Hey Tiffany! Yes, it does get easier with everyday. I LOVE having 2 girls! Don't you? Ellyana is 1 month already! It is going by fast. Can't wait to see some new pics of Harper. I bet Zoe is such a good big sister!
I am married to a wonderful man whom I have been married to for 7 wonderful years. We have a beautiful, precious baby girl who is filled with more happiness and life than I ever hoped. I love to blog although it is getting harder to blog and keep up with all of the blogs I follow!! I love spending time with my family, reading, Auburn Tigers football, Atlanta Braves baseball, I love dancing, shopping, swimming and being outdoors. I want to learn to sew. I want to learn more about photography and eventually pursue photography as a career. I am very blessed to have such an amazing life with such amazing people a part of it.
Precious! Congrats to you & your family. Harper Reese is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHarper is Beautiful! Congratulations! Hope you are all doing great. The pictures of your girls together are absolutely adorable! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!! Congratulations! Zoe is being an awesome big sister!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! SO happy for you guys! I can't wait to read about her birth story! How is Zoe doing? How are you feeling?
ReplyDeletecongratulations!! she is beautiful and you look amazing! when you get out and about, let us know. we'll meet up!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!!! She's beautiful...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the birth of beautiful baby Harper!
ReplyDeleteGramma TJC
(Madi & Elly's Gramma)
YAY! She is so beautiful just like her sister! CONGRATS! Hope you are feeling well, xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you guys!! She is absolutely perfect! Enjoy your two beautiful daughters. I'm sure they will be best friends like my girls are! <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is perfection. You all must be so over joyed. Enjoy your sweet girls!
ReplyDeleteSo, so, so, so - and even more SOs - very excited for y'all. Not only is this exciting news, but she is PRECIOUS! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! She is beautiful. I know you are thrilled.
ReplyDeleteHey Tiffany! Yes, it does get easier with everyday. I LOVE having 2 girls! Don't you? Ellyana is 1 month already! It is going by fast. Can't wait to see some new pics of Harper. I bet Zoe is such a good big sister!
ReplyDeleteI know this is late, but congratulations! Both your girls are adroable.
ReplyDelete(Posting anonymously because blogger won't let me log in!)
~Susan (www.tutuspartyoffive.blogspot.com)