Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's try this again. More Zoe photos


























































Zoe is getting so big and she is anxiously awaiting baby H's arrival. Yes we have decided on a name but I thought it would be fun to make it a surprise this time around. Zoe is so much fun. Her little personality has just taken off. I love being home with her full time now. It took some adjusting but it's going to work out just fine.

5 comments:

  1. she looks like fun! i love the picture of her kissing your belly and in front of the snowman! you should take that picture every year (if the snowman makes it through this winter)! nice to see you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is getting so big! She looks OLD in the shot of her in the red top in front the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just the cutest! Hope pregancy is treating you well :) The new babies will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's getting so big. She's so cute! I love your baby belly! You look great!

    ReplyDelete