Just wanted to post to say hello to everyone and let you all know life has been crazy busy but I still try and keep up with everyone as much as possible. I just haven't been posting as much. I still need to do an Anniversary post but I haven't scanned our wedding photos yet. I have tons of pictures taken of Miss Zoe over the past couple of months....where are they you ask.....still on the camera, where else!! I am the worst procrastinator sometimes. I promise to post photos soon and let you know what we have been up to. I have some fun news to share soon!! I will leave you with a few pictures for now....MAN, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO!!
hi there. you daughter is just PRECIOUS!!! I havebeen making all of my daughters large bows. the solid one I find here and there. I found some at hobby lobby but that aren't really big.. good luck
hey Tiffany, I have been making some for a few people. Im charging $10 a piece. If your interested just let me know and what colors you want etc if so, you can email at shannasiegert@yahoo.com
I am married to a wonderful man whom I have been married to for 7 wonderful years. We have a beautiful, precious baby girl who is filled with more happiness and life than I ever hoped. I love to blog although it is getting harder to blog and keep up with all of the blogs I follow!! I love spending time with my family, reading, Auburn Tigers football, Atlanta Braves baseball, I love dancing, shopping, swimming and being outdoors. I want to learn to sew. I want to learn more about photography and eventually pursue photography as a career. I am very blessed to have such an amazing life with such amazing people a part of it.
She is seriously gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! Hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeletehi there. you daughter is just PRECIOUS!!! I havebeen making all of my daughters large bows. the solid one I find here and there. I found some at hobby lobby but that aren't really big.. good luck
ReplyDeletehey Tiffany, I have been making some for a few people. Im charging $10 a piece. If your interested just let me know and what colors you want etc if so, you can email at shannasiegert@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThey grow up WAY too fast!
ReplyDelete