Friday, August 27, 2010

Cupcakes anyone?


























Zoe celebrated again for her birthday at her school with cupcakes, birthday hats and birthday blowers. Bryan and I were able to attend her school party and we had a blast. It was so much fun to watch her interact with her classmates. Most of the kids in her class call her Zo Zo, it's so cute and it was so cute listening to them sing her Happy Birthday!! I love it. We also went to see the Wiggles at the Gwinnett Center a couple of weekends ago for Zoe's birthday. She had a blast. Daddy and Mommy had fun watching her dancing and singing but we were glad when it was over. We were super happy to see her enjoy it as much as she did. We didn't know how she would act but she LOVED it. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I was to preoccupied with holding her and watching her. Enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Can she be any cuter? OMG! The kids in her class are so cute! I love how they are all hugging each other! So sweet! HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ZOE! It's been fun watching you grow up online. I feel like I know her, haha! Tiffany, You and your husband make a cute kid...time for more! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like she loves shcool! Happy birthday Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute with that guitar! Looks like ya'll have been having some great times!! Happy 2nd Birthday Zoe!!! ((((())))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! It looks like so much fun. How awesome that she even had a party at school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh...she looks so OLD! Happy second bday, Miss Z!! You are a cutie, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!! Madison had that yellow polka dot dress.. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment. And CONGRATS to you!!! Cain loves the guitar that Zoe is holding. He always pushes the orange button and plays the same song over and over. Must be his favorite. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete