Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Craft Friends....Need help

I bought little clay pots to paint as decoration for Zoe's birthday party. I painted the little pots aqua blue and bought ribbon in yellow (color theme of bday party) that I was going to glue (hot glue gun) to the pots for added decoration. I tried to glue the ribbon the other night and the glue drys to quickly before I can get the ribbon wrapped around the pot. Tying the ribbon is not working either!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS.....???? HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED.

4 comments:

  1. Yea that glue does dry super quick. What if you tied it and then glued it just under the spot where it's tied? Or maybe just gluing an inch of ribbon at a time? I don't know, that's all I've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double sided tape =) I just used it on a glass vase to tape a ribbon on for added decoration. Goodluck! I hope the party is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it wrapped around and have your hubby there ready to glue, then stick it! They sound cute, take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glue dots work pretty good. Else I have done the hot gluing under the tied part after it is tied on and that works too. It sounds SO cute!

    ReplyDelete