Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun was had by all!

We had a fabulous family trip to the beach!! We ate way to much food, slept in a little bit which was heaven (Thanks Nana and Paw Paw), played in the ocean which Zoe loved this year (woo hoo), played in the pool several times a day, rode on the banana boat (no one fell off), visited Pier Park for some shopping, movies and the German Pub!! We thought about taking miss Zoe to the little amusement park but decided she is still a little small. We will definitely take her next year! Zoe couldn't have done better on the way down there and on the way back. The last hour before we arrived home she had enough and started to get whiny but overall she was a little rock star, thanks to her pap pap (aka pacifier)!! We had a great time with Bryan's family. Lots of memories were made and we thank Nana and Paw Paw for putting together such a good trip. I was a little sad because we traveled home on Sunday (Father's Day). That day just didn't feel special to me for the Fathers. Zoe gave her Daddy his Father's day gifts before we left for our trip. Hopefully I can make next year extra special. I will do a Father's day post soon. I am way behind as always. Enjoy the pictures.

By the way: I promise Zoe wore 3 swimsuits on our trip (a girl has to have options) but it looks like every time that I had my camera with me, she was wearing the one swim suit in the pictures!!






















7 comments:

  1. looks like a great time! glad zoe loved the water. the beaches look beautiful and clean! yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like y'all did have a great time!!! We never got on the banana boat ride. We were actually thinking of taking the kids but the water started getting rough towards the end of the trip, so maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Glad you guys had such a great time. We leave Saturday for the beach and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are leaving on Saturday to go to the beach too! WOOHOO! The pics are too cute and I am so glad to hear Zoe had fun in the water. Bryce didn't like the water last year either. I am ready to just get out of this heat and be by the ocean all day. The heat is much more bearable there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw love this pics!! Looks like you all had a really good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures!

    Glad you had a good time. We have decided to cancel our trip...we just couldn't beat the oil as we were going the end of July and had to back out early to get our deposit back. So sad. Maybe another year.

    ReplyDelete