Tuesday, June 8, 2010

22 Monthday came and went!!

I am playing catch up once again. My baby girl turned 22 months and I am just now documenting. This is also a Memorial Day weekend catch up post as well. I will let pictures speak words for me as I'm not up for a long post today. In the pictures are Zoe and her friend Malena. We spent the weekend with the Hollis's at their cabin in Tiger Georgia close to Tallulah Falls Georgia. It rained all weekend but we still managed a couple of hours at the lake and one day we got enough sunshine to put the girls in a little pool for a bit. Malena was not digging Zoe splashing her. When she would cry, Zoe would cry. We even tried separating them, each had their own pool. They cried when they were put together in a pool but then they cried when they were separated. We finally gave up and decided it was nap time at this point. We were able to relax a bit and that was nice.
Also in the pictures are Zoe and her friend Avery at Avery's 1st Birthday party. We had a fun weekend spending time with our great friends and celebrating her birthday.
There is a picture in here of Zoe. The girl cracks me up. She found my strapless bra the other day and wanted to wear it. Bryan tied it on her. Then she found a pair of my shoes (she loves, loves to play in my shoes), she looked so funny. In the picture she even looks like she is posing, seriously cracks me up. No worries she didn't stay in my bra nor my shoes for long. I am trying to keep my high heel shoes put up where she can't reach them but from time to time I forget and leave them out, she always seems to find them!!
Also, one more funny thing happened. Yesterday Bryan, Zoe and I went to our community pool after work. I was able to get off early. Bryan got Zoe ready while I got myself ready. Him and Zoe went to the pool first and then I joined them. I about fell on the ground laughing when I got there. Zoe looked like a summo wrestler and could barely walk. Just look at the pictures of her by the pool. Notice the front of her and the back, can you guess what is going on in those pictures. Yes, that's right folks, Daddy put a pull up on Zoe rather than a swim diaper. I was snorting I was laughing so hard, poor baby, I am glad I got there when I did. She was waddling along and looked pitiful. I quickly changed her diaper and back in the pool she went. Bryan will not be able to live this one down for a long time!!



























7 comments:

  1. The picture of her with your shoes and bra is so hilarious! That is picture you keep and show to her boyfriend when she is 18! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I can't believe she'll be two so soon...I've had fun watching her grow (and will continue to do so!)

    I did notice you said "children"...something you want to tell me? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Your daughter is PRECIOUS! Her blue eyes... OMG! I'd highly recommend the beach ball sprinkler! We barely turned it on at first so that the girls could get used to it, but it will spray at least 8' to either side and out the top! It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comment. What a doll your little girl is! Can't wait to go back and read some of your older posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bra pic!! Priceless! Thanks for the sweet sweet comment today! I am so horrible about getting comments posted on others. Just wanted to let you know that I so appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos! love the strapless bra photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you are going to be planning her 2nd birthday party soon! Craziness!!! LOL @ the Bra picture!!

    ReplyDelete