I heart Ibuprofen, sorry just had my wisdom teeth out and the pain medication that the Dr. prescribed me makes me sick.
I heart my sweet hubby
I heart watching Zoe splash and "drink" the water at bath time
I heart Johnson and Johnson's Lavender baby lotion. Love that smell after bath time
I heart food, solid food at that. I can't wait until I can eat solid food again.
I heart that spring is right around the corner.
I heart that we may get snow this weekend....woo hoo.
I heart my hubby's fabulous cooking
I heart my sweet hubby's hugs.
I heart that I have such wonderful family
I heart all you crafty people out there, I so inspire to be you.
I heart all the talented photographers out there, again, I inspire to be good at photography one day.
I heart blogging, seriously, I'm addicted....facebook/twitter....what is that, I spend all my time trying to catch up on everyone's blog. Guess that means that I might be following too many blogs!!













You are so awesome Tiffany!!! Love yours!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating, be sure to add yours next week!!! =)