Friday, August 14, 2009

Zoe's birthday, check up and tube surgery

Ok, so I still haven't posted pictures from Zoe's first birthday party, this is unheard of for me. There has just been so much going on and I have not been feeling well the past 5 days. Hopefully I will get those posted this weekend. Miss thing had her wellness check up and everything went well. She had her tubes put in her ears on Wednesday and like everyone had told me, it went so quickly. The hardest part was watching my baby waking up from the anesthesia. I am so glad that is behind us and I hope she starts to feel so much better. I am now sick, I think I may have strep throat or some kind of viral thing going on. I am glad I have the weekend to get better. I will post more soon, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad her surgery went well! I have heard watching them wake up is the hardest. :( I hope you feel better soon! ((((()))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Glad her tube surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear her surgery went well! Hope the tubes help her! Hope you're feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete