Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We survived





Yes we did, We survived!! Woo Hoo
We survived Zoe's 1st birthday party. We survived the placing of tubes in Zoe's ears. We survived her 12 month check up with a good report and we even survived having to go BACK to her pediatrician to get her dreaded immunizations. We had to separate those visits because her tube placement was scheduled for 2 days before her 12 month checkup and her Ped. didn't want to give her shots before they put her tubes in her ears. So we had to split the appointments. Oh well, main thing is we survived!! We have one more event in August (Our Anniversary) trip!! Maybe we'll get a little R&R in while away. It will be Bryan and my first trip away since miss priss was born so it will be nice as long as a hurricane doesn't hit Florida. For those of you who don't know me, I am absolutely 100% terrified of bad weather. I guess living in GA so long I get scared when it rains heavily and the wind blows because I know most of the time this type of weather leads to hail, wind damage and possibility of tornadoes. I pray for my sanity on this trip. I pray that I can keep from stressing about the weather, about Zoe, about my weight, about getting in a swim suit again, about being away from Zoe and whatever in the world else I can find to stress about for at least 72 hours...that is my goal. I hope to catch up on some much needed sleep, get some much needed color to my pale skin (not too much though) and enjoy some much needed alone time with my sweet hubby. We are celebrating 6 wonderful years of marriage and 9 wonderful years together. I have come to the conclusion that it may be a month before I post birthday pictures. I just haven't had a chance to sit down and even look at her pictures from her party yet. We have been getting home later since school is back in session and traffic is 10 times worse. Have I ever mentioned how much I despise Atlanta traffic. I will be so happy if we can ever get out of this place. Hey, a girl can dream right!! Anyway, enough rambling. This will probably be my last post until next week other than my weight loss post!! Right side girls (Stones in the River) if you are reading this, I promise to be a better team member next week and kick some exercising butt!! Keep up the good work girls and lets lose those pounds! I hope everyone has a blessed and happy weekend!!
Tootles!!

4 comments:

  1. Every time we go to Florida we drive through Atlanta and that traffic is the WORST!

    I'm glad her party/tubes/etc went well! Have a fun time on your anniversary trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for first bdays! Hope the weather stays nice for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time on your trip!

    I am surprised to see you are an Auburn fan living so close to UGA. I know it's a sin that I have them dressed in that but if Grandpa is paying for college, I guess I'll just go with it ;)

    ReplyDelete