Friday, August 7, 2009

Getting to know the Hubs and I











I always post about Zoe because well to be honest, this blog is about her. I started blogging to communicate with other Mommies going through parenthood. I have no family that blogs, although I have tried to convince them to start blogging. I think part of me just loves typing what I am going through at that particular time or keeping notes about my baby girl. Anyway, I thought today being Friday and all (Woo hoo) that I would post some pictures and write a little about Bryan and I. On August 23rd we will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary but we've been together for 9 years. He is the most amazing person I have ever known. He is the most humble, laid back, sweet, generous and loving person you will ever meet. I'm not kidding. I've never heard the kid talk bad about anyone and everyone he meets gravitates to him. He is just an amazing husband and Father, Zoe absolutely adores him. She is definitely going to be a Daddy's girl. Me, I am tender hearted, caring, high strung (hey I am working on this), and I love to laugh. I think laughter is the cure for absolutely everything!! I get my feelings hurt really easily although the older I have gotten the less this is the case. I try not to let other people's opinions bother me nor let people walk all over me. I try to lead a good christian life. I get really stressed when I know I have to be somewhere or I know we are going to have company. I am a cleaning maniac when this happens and I become a different person. I guess my Mom really instilled in me that when you have company, you should have a spotless house....jeeze, thanks Mom! LOL, Bryan balances me out and keeps me sane. We are a good match together. I only hope as time goes on that I can learn how to balance him and Zoe, giving both the attention they deserve. They are my life and I love them more than anything. I know I am rambling, just wanted to give a little insight to our lives. The pictures I am posting aren't current, we don't take pictures of "us" anymore, most pictures are of Zoe. The pictures aren't that far off though. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable blog. THanks for visiting mine.

    Edna Mae some how got through the pool gate while home with dad and sisters. Mom walked in from running errands and saw her in the pool. The were able to get heartbeat back but only at the hospital, however she was completely brain dead and so they let her go this morning while donating her organs to other babies. Its a very sad heartbreaking story.

    Please pray for this family.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Y'all are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I've tried leaving a comment like three times so hopefully they don't all show up, lol.

    Anyway, thanks for sharing a little about you and your hubby! It's always fun to learn more about the people behind the baby, lol!

    And thanks for all you kind comments. It really helps to such supportive online buddies...means a lot!

    ReplyDelete